Looking for an easy & nutritious ✨breakfast ☀️option you can prep ahead of time? I got you!👇
These egg 🍳 bites are made with mostly egg whites to help reduce cholesterol levels and quinoa for a protein & fiber boost 👏👏
These can be prepped in advance⏰ and warmed up during the busy workweek. They are gluten free ✨and suitable for those following a low FODMAP (LFD) dietary plan 🙌.
I love developing new recipes that I can recommend to my clients!😍. Following the LFD can feel really restrictive and confusing, which is why I guide my clients through each phase as we investigate the root cause of their digestive issues.
If you’re tired 😪 of suffering from digestive issues & need professional guidance 👩💼 on how you can heal the gut naturally while navigating through the LFD, schedule a free discovery call! Let’s get you feeling your best!✨📲
Yields: 12 Egg Cups
– 1.5 cups organic egg whites
– 2 whole eggs
– 1 roasted red pepper, drained, chopped & dried
– 2 TBSP Cilantro, chopped
– 2 TBSP green onion, chopped
– Salt & pepper to taste
– 1/3 cup quinoa, cooked and cooled
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree farenheight. Lightly spray muffin pan with avocado oil spray.
2. Cook quinoa according to package directions.
3. Mix herbs with quinoa, roasted pepper & seasonings. Let sit for 5 min.
4. Add quinoa mixture to cups then add egg mix. Bake for 25 min.
5. Let cool and store in airtight container.
#recipe #lowfodmap #lowfodmapdiet #recipes #recipe #yum #yummy #recipe #recipes #guthealth #guthealthrd #dietitian #dietitianapproved #nutritionist #nutritioncoaching #guthealthdietitian