I adore pumpkin bread with a cup of tea in the fall 🍂🍁
There’s something nostalgic and comforting about quick breads and this one does not disappoint.🥰
It’s made with Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread flour and warm spices 🍁 that compliment the earthiness of squash.
Pumpkin is an excellent source of fiber, vitamin C, and beta-carotene, a carotenoid that your body turns into vitamin A. 👀
Vitamin C is of course a potent antioxidant that keeps the immune system strong but it also is necessary for the body to create its own collagen. 🤯
Vitamin A & C also help combat free radicals, keep skin healthy 💯, & promote immune health! This recipe is dietitian approved and absolutely delicious👏👏 Enjoy!💋
- 1 cup 100% canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons 100% pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- ⅓ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4th cup pecans
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan with avocado oil cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl add pumpkin, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and stir to combine.
- 3. Add in the sugar, brown sugar, pure vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- 4. Add the eggs and the coconut oil to the batter and mix until smooth.
- 5. Add flour, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon and mix until fully combined and smooth.
- 6. Spoon the batter into the greased loaf pan and top with pecans. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let bread cool for at least 5-10 minutes before slicing (I know it’s tough to wait but it’s worth it!). Enjoy!
– Store leftovers in an airtight container.
– The pumpkin bread can be frozen once completely cooled. Wrap the loaf with foil or plastic wrap and then place in a freezer bag. The loaf can be frozen up to 3 months.
– Swap brown sugar for monkfruit sweetener, maple syrup or honey.
#hearthealthy #fallrecipes #quickbreads #pumpkinbread #pumpkinrecipes #healthyrecipes #hearthealthyrecipes #gutfriendlyrecipes #healthypumpkinbread #glutenfreerecipes #glutenfreepumpkinbread #glutenfreerecipes #glutenfreebread