Okay guys, I am a huge fans of oats normally but I must say, this pumpkin spice Oatmeal recipe 🥣🍁takes it to another level 💯
They’re full of gut loving fiber, they help keep bad cholesterol levels in check✅, and are super quick to make on a busy morning🌤
These oats also have hemp hearts🤍, sliced pear 🍐 and cinnamon infused flax milk 🥛along with a healthy dose of pumpkin pie spice🤤
The pure pumpkin in this recipe bumps up the vitamin A, C, E & fiber content too. 👏
Vitamin A is particularly important for 👁 eyesight AND immune function 🦠 Vitamin C & E are rockstars 🤘for immunity, which is incredibly important to fight off infections‼️
I ❤️ these oats and hope you do too 💋
– 1 cup of gluten free oatmeal
– 1 cup flax milk with 1/2 tsp cinnamon added
– 1-3/4th cup water
– 1 cup 100% pure canned pumpkin
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 2 tsp pumpkin pie spike
-1 tsp pure vanilla extract
– 1 pear, sliced
– 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- Heat oats, pumpkin, milk and water for 7-8 minutes or until creamy in texture.
- Add vanilla & spices.
- Let simmer together for another 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat then top with pear & hemp hearts. Enjoy!
1. Store in mason jars and refrigerate for a quick breakfast on the go.
2. Bump up protein content and add protein powder of choice.