C H O C O L A T E R A S B E R R Y
High fiber protein bites (gluten free & vegan😍)
These gems 💎pack a nutritious punch 👊and taste like brownies 🥰
I’m always looking for delicious 🤤 ways to increase fiber 🌱 rich foods in my diet and recommend the same to my clients🤍.
Fiber is particularly important 📌for maintaining heart health, blood sugar levels, feelings of satiety and promoting a diverse gut microbiome 🙌
These bites also are also source of plant protein💪 , which is the most satiating macronutrient! They’re rich in important micronutrients like folate, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, iron + more 🙌
Here’s what you’ll need!
Yields: 20 pieces (10 servings)
- 1/3 cup pitted dates (4-5 large)
- 2 cups black Beans (cooked)
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seed butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (melted)
- 1/4th cup freeze dried raspberries
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor add dates, black beans, chocolate protein powder, nut butter, sea salt, and cacao powder in the bowl of your food processor. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the covered baking sheet.
- To make the chocolate drizzle, melt the chocolate chips just until you notice they are starting to melt then turn heat off and remove from burner. Whisk until smooth then drizzle over balls.
- In the food processor, pulverize freeze dried raspberries into a powder then sprinkle on top while chocolate is still wet.
- Refrigerate or freeze for at least 1 hour to set. Enjoy!