Happy Valentine’s Day!♥️
These gluten free mini cheesecakes are the perfect sweet treat for your sweetie😘.
Trav’s 2 favorite desserts are crème brûlée and cheesecake😍 so I often make either or for special occasions ✨
This recipe uses gluten free graham crackers🍘 but you’ll never know the difference!😏
I also used dark chocolate 🍫 70% cocoa, which balances the slightly sweet and tart cheesecake flavor and imparts additional antioxidants!👏
Cook time: 1 hour
– 1/2 cup gluten free graham crackers + 2 tbsp
– 1 TBSP coconut sugar
– 1/4th tsp cinnamon
– 2 1/2 TBSP coconut oil (or butter)
– 8 ounces dairy free cream cheese (plain), 4 ounces strawberry flavor (can substitute for regular cream cheese for dairy option. I’ve done both and they’ve turned out great).
– 1 egg
– 1/4th cup sweetener of choice (monkfruit sugar, organic sugar, etc.)
– 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
– 1/2 TBSP lemon juice
– 4 ounces dairy free or plain cream (half and half will work as well)
– 4 ounces dark chocolate
– 6 organic strawberries, rinsed and dried.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 6 -cup muffin pan with cupcake liners or use rubber cups.
- Pulverize the graham crackers in a food processor or by placing the cookies in a plastic storage bag and crushing them with a rolling pin or your hands. Blend together the crumbs, sugar, and melted coconut oil or butter. Add about 1 ½ tablespoons of the mixture into the bottom of each muffin liner and press down to make a crust.
- Beat the room temperature cream cheeses with a mixer on medium until fluffy. Add room temperature egg, sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice. To avoid lumps make sure your ingredients are room temperature. See tips in recipe notes on how to quickly bring ingredients to room temperature.
- Using bowl with a spout, evenly divide the cheesecake filling among crusts, filling the muffin liners to the top. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool completely and then cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours to overnight.
- Prepare ganache by heating cream to a simmer then add to chocolate. Let sit for 1-2 minutes then whisk until smooth. Top cooled and refrigerated cheesecakes with ganache and ganache dipped strawberries. Let ganache harden then enjoy!
#valentines #cheesecake #glutenfreerecipes #glutenfree #desserts #dessert #recipes #ganache #chocolaterecipes #nutrition #minicheesecakes #dairyfree