Need some new salad recipes? I got you 😉 👇
This Salmon and Edamame Noodle Salad 🥗 was inspired by the edamame noodles 🍜 I received at the Natural Expo West conference this year!
If you’ve never had them, I highly recommend giving them a try! They cook in 3 min and taste amazing 🤤
They’re also packed full of plant 🌱 protein and gut loving fiber😍
This salad makes a great weeknight dinner and the leftovers pack well for lunch 🥙 the next day. 🗓
Yields 2 servings
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Wild caught coho salmon (1 lb)
- Edamame Noodles
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil + 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon yuzu paste
- 2 tablespoon tamari (soy or coconut aminos)
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/8th red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1/2 cup cucumber ribbons
- 1/2 avocado
- Toppings (optional) sesame seeds and furikake, lemon wedge
- Mix all marinade ingredients and whisk. Reserve a portion of the marinade for the dressing. Place skinless salmon in marinade and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- While salmon is marinating, cook edamame noodles per package instructions (be sure to drain, rinse with cold water and cool).
- Cook salmon for 3-5 minutes, until desired doneness. Cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Next, prep salad ingredients and add salmon, noodles, and toppings, along with reserved dressing.
#salad #saladrecipes #recipe #recipes #delicious #yummy #yummyfood #foodie #californiafoodie #salmon #salmonrecipe #salmonsalad #health #wellness #healthy