Combat post workout inflammation with this delicious 🤤 shake!
When we exercise💪, it is normal for our body to have some oxidative damage, which leads to muscle fatigue😓, soreness & inflammation🔥.
The compound curcumin in turmeric is believed to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties👏👏 that may help combat this natural effect. 👌
This shake works double duty since the flax seeds also help to reduce inflammation due to their omega 3 fat content!
Let me know what you think in the comments!
Yields: 2 servings
Here’s what you’ll need:
– 1 cup pineapple
– 1/4th cup protein powder (https://ayurvedicprotein.co/ discount code SARAH for 20% off)
– 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
– 1/2 cup coconut milk (carton not canned)
– 2 tablespoons turmeric, roughly chopped
– 2 tablespoons ginger, roughly chopped
– 1 frozen banana
– 2 oranges, peeled
– 1/8th tsp black pepper
– 3-4 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. Enjoy!
#proteinshake #protein #musclerecovery #turmeric #turmericrecipes #guthealthy #gutfriendly #guthealing #proteinshakerecipe #nutrition #recipe #recipes #healthy #health #wellness #antiinflammatory #antiinflammatoryrecipes