Raspberry Chia Pudding is a dessert you can’t go wrong with. It’s creamy sweet crunchy and packed with gut loving fiber 🤩
I came up with this recipe after being inspired by the gorgeous color of spirulina powder. 👏
Spirulina is a great source of protein and even contains omega 3 fatty acids! Omega 3’s have tremendous health benefits like reducing inflammation in the body and warding off depression and anxiety🙌
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1/4th cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp 100% maple syrup
- 1 tsp 100% vanilla extract
- 1 cup organic raspberries
- Spirulina (1 tsp-1 tbsp depending on strength desired)
How it goes down:
- Add the milk, maple syrup and chia seeds. Shake well until incorporated with the milk. Reserve half the mixture and mix in spirulina.
- Refrigerate for at least three hours or until chilled.
- To serve, alternate layers of vanilla and spirulina pudding while layering in fresh raspberries. Enjoy!
#chiaseedpudding #guthealth #healthydessert #glutenfreerecipes #breakfastreceipes #superfood #nutrition #wellness #lightrecipes #lightdesserts #lowsugardessert